Is your Year 11 child struggling to get to grips with the new GCSE Maths syllabus? As the date of the examinations draws nearer, many students are finding that higher expectations, combined with a broader range of questions add up to a lot of pressure. Better Tuition can help. Due to unprecedented demand, we are offering an 8-week grade booster course with a qualified maths teacher at our Urmston tuition centre.
Many revision courses offered elsewhere follow a standard format and take groups of students through set topics, but we understand that your child needs tuition tailored to his/ her individual needs.
The benefits of our 8-Week Maths GCSE Grade Booster :-
- Expert tuition in our fabulously resourced tuition centre, established in 2008.
- Your child will be tutored individually within a small group, accessing the benefits of small group
tuition as well as the advantages of one-to-one tuition.
Find out more about the benefits of one-to-one tuition within a small group.
- Our tuition focuses on your child’s requirements: we will work on the areas s/he wishes and/ or needs to work on in order to achieve his/ her target grade.
- Coaching in exam and revision technique: what to expect on each paper, time management
and managing nerves.
- Unbeatable value for money: our 8-Week Grade Booster costs £208, payable in weekly
instalments of £26. This works out at £20.80 per hour. You can make further savings by paying
with childcare vouchers or claiming a partial refund via Tax Credits or Universal Credits.
Find out more about saving money on tuition at our Ofsted-registered tuition centre.
Please do not delay if you wish to register your interest: without advertising, we have already filled the bulk of our places. Our Maths GCSE Grade Booster currently has space for new students on Fridays from 5.00 – 6.15 pm, starting on 21st April. Call Paul Syrett or Christine McLaughlin at any time on 0161 748 3912 or email us at email@example.com to register your interest.